Saturday, June 13, 2009

Monkey see Monkey Do

This post is inspired by this Mama 's own post about her "little mommy". I love to read her blog.

Anyway, we found Bailey doing this:





She was changing her kitty cat so of course she had to use powder. There was powder everywhere!

She has also been copying our sayings. Just yesterday in the car she told daddy: "Da-ee, I need you to be quiet, I talk to mommy. Da-ee, I need you to be quiet, Baby's sleeping. Da-ee, do you see baby? Baby aseep! I need you to be quiet." She's obviously heard this many times. :) What can I say? She's a loud 2 year old and constantly waking her brother up.

That's just a little bit of it. She gets ready with me by cleaning her face, brushing her teeth, putting on lotion, and putting on her make-up. She'll take a towel and dust the house. She'll get her vacuum and clean the floors for me. It's too cute to watch and see just what she tries to do.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

So nice to have a helper ;) Well, at least some of the time...lol.