Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas at the Todd's

Austin's Christmas tree


Bailey's tree


Our big tree~the kids have a very hard time not "decorating" the tree. I finally told Bailey that if she didn't stop taking ornaments off that we would have to take down the tree. And Santa can't come without a tree. I don't think any more ornaments have disappeared since then.


She added her own ornament



Nativity 1

Nativity 2. This is the one that Bailey LOVES to rearrange. At least she doesn't take it to include in her tea party. And yes, that's what she did with the ornaments.
Mommy and Daddy's Christmas presents!!
Gate
Camera! And not just any camera. An awesome Canon rebel, with carrying bag, 2 battery pack, and 2 extra lenses. I don't have the slightest clue how to really use it yet, but maybe someday.

1 comments:

Angie Morris said...

Looks like you guys had a great christmas..........and I heart my new Rebel!!!