Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Just so you know

The blog isn't the only thing getting neglected.

This isn't just any Christmas tree picture. This is the "it's February and I'm still here" Christmas tree picture. And I have absolutely no plans to take it down. I'm thinking we may just leave it up all year to save on all the hassle next Christmas. I'm sure that won't fly with Daddy though.


Bailey and I finally got around to decorating our Gingerbread house or "candy house". Bailey LOVED decorating it, but was more concerned with eating the icing. She picked at the icing all day.


Beautiful huh?


We decorated the sides differently.



She was so proud of herself!


This has become her new picture smile.


Our "candy house" aparently wasn't very sturdy.


And Austin just hung out and watched


And Bailey acted silly.

0 comments: