Saturday, June 19, 2010

Pooltime!

It has been ridiculously hot this week, so I decided the kids needed a swimming playdate. I ran to Dollar General and grabbed a pool and hose. Of course I would grab a "watering hose", where there are tiny holes all through hose to water landscaping. Took a little longer to fill up the pool...


Austin and Kinsey are both big water babies! They love it. They had a lot of fun together. First, Austin kept throwing the toys out. Then, he and Kinsey kept trying to climb out. Autumn and I stayed busy w/ those two.



Austin's favorite thing to do, mainly in the bathtub, is to jump up and splash down. He just giggles and giggles.








Austin decided he needed to get some sun. Poor kid's got some pretty fair skin, just like his mama.


1 comments:

Nana said...

It looks like they had a good time, and I'm sure you and Autumn enjoyed visiting. I just hate poor Austin reacted to the sunscreen :(