Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bedtime Silliness

I love being able to put Austin in some of the same outfits that Bailey wore. Now I'm not talking anything pink and frilly ;)

Here's a picture of a little sleeper that says "Born to go to Tennessee"
Bailey was 3 months old and Austin is 2 months old. It fits them about the same! Austin is a good pound more than Bailey was at this age.



Since I was taking Austin's picture, Bailey had to get in. But she wanted to pose with her babies. She said "ok puppy, Mommy said chee" Then she gave a nice little fake smile for me.


She was trying to get Austin to smile for me, but he wasn't in the mood.


Being her silly self! Notice anything missing?? We have been going without pabi for about a week now. She can have it at nap time and bed time, but only if she asks for it. She's done GREAT and willingly gives it up when she wakes up. Now she just bites her bottom lip and scrapes her teeth. You can kind of see where she's doing it.


I finally got a tiny bit of a smile. I think he's ready to go to sleep.


We're doing pretty good. We spend our days trying to get into a good routine. I'm trying to balance playtime and cleaning time. Bailey is doing good and laying down for nap time when I tell her to. Austin went for his check-up on Wednesday and got his shots. So he's been pretty cranky and cuddly since then. He is now 10 lbs and 21 inches long. He's getting to be a little chunker!

1 comments:

Angie Morris said...

Awe how dang cute!! Love the one of him and Bailey