Friday, August 14, 2009

Goin swimmin'

We were too tired to get out of the house today, so I decided to let the kids play in the pool. I took a chair and my book, planning on a nice, relaxing time. However my time was spent keeping Austin in the pool, keeping grass out of it, keeping Austin from eating the pool, and swatting at a persistent bee.







I finally gave in and let him crawl out


He was excited to play in the grass, until I remembered that Bailey and I are both sensitive to grass and he probably would be too.


Bailey jumped out of the pool and said "I in the grass"


Then she'd step in and say "I all clean"


We have added a new member to our family. His name is Elmo and he does everything Bailey does. He talks to her (literally he talks) and Bailey tells me what he says. He plays with Bailey and her "pin pins". And he even had to take a nap with her.

1 comments:

Angie Morris said...

Austin looks like he ate the yard LOL......such cutie and Elmo who talks back? Girl you are crazy LOL