Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Birthday Fun

Once again, it has been FOREVER since I have updated, but for good reason. Last Tuesday my sweet friend Crystal flew in from California. Her kids Jr and Bella have been here with their dad for the summer and she was coming back for them. They stayed with us until Saturday evening. We had a great visit, but jam packed full of fun stuff.

And as most of you know a special someone turned 24 last Friday! We spent the day at splash pad with all the kids, then had a fun night without them. We had a party at Nana and Papa's on Sunday too.

My yummy, "difficult" cake. Mom went to pick it up and it was white icing. As she says "the ONLY thing I asked for was chocolate icing." So they re-did my cake. They didn't want to deal with a cranky birthday girl who didn't get her chocolate icing.

Mr. and Mrs. Todd


The BEST family picture ever!!


Uncle Jed and Bailey



Mama and me


Papa and me




"the kids"

Allison and David


David and Uncle Jed

Friday night at Chili's
Crystal, me and Shannon


And of course the BFF "Aumum"


Well you are now caught up on our past week, besides Austin being sick. He started running a fever last Sunday and ran one off and on all week. He's just acted like it was his teeth, but his symptoms started worsening and it turned out to be a double ear infection. He looks sickly :(

0 comments: