Thursday, October 22, 2009

I know what you're thinking...

Where the heck have the Todd's been?! Right? WELL...the munchkins started running fevers last Friday night. The Dr. told us to just "wait and see" on Saturday. But when Bailey started wheezing we headed to a walk-in. They both had the flu :( We finished up their medicine today (Hallelujah!) That stuff was nasty and it was a bit of a battle. They are doing better, but are still hanging onto nasty, gunky coughs.

Oh yea, our computer's been sick too. AGAIN. Not happy about that, but it is supposedly virus free. But our computer had to be wiped clean, so I lost my photo program. I downloaded another program with tons of options, but am still trying to figure it out. These pictures look a tad blurred to me, but so does the screen. So either they really are blurred or my eyes are going out.

So we've been hanging out and having fun around the house.
We played outside with Daddy when he was off work on Wednesday.






Austin and Bailey are so incredibly silly! They were just laughing and laughing. So I listened carefully to hear exactly what Bailey was saying. She was yelling out "P-U!" And they were both just belly laughing! I caught them in the moment.




We also painted pumpkins! And not just any pumpkins, but special pumpkins that we got on our trip to FL. Because that's exactly what you go to FL for. Pumpkins. :)

Austin needed a bit more guidance with his.

The finished product


Bailey took a lot of time and careful effort with hers


Her finished pumpkin

0 comments: