Friday, October 30, 2009

Trick or Treating Take 1

Well, technically it's take 2, but we didn't take pictures at the Trunk or Treat, so this is 1. Okie doke? :)


We went downtown to the square to go trick or treating around all the shops. There were SOOO many people there. We only made it about half way before we decided to head home. Autumn and Kinsey went with us to make it much more fun!
Bailey wanted to walk with her "Aumum". Oops Cinderella wanted to walk with Aumum. When she's dressed up she's "Cindebrella". When I undressed her she said "Mommy I not Cindebrella anymore!"

Austin is Cinderella's pumpkin


Who knew collecting candy took so much concentration?

And Kinsey was Tinkerbell! She just laid back and collected her candy (for mommy and daddy of course!) Almost 4 mos old and already holding her own bag.

The kids in action
This is the picture that I found on dnj.com. Aparently the kids didn't want to put their best faces forward for the newspaper archives.

And I was so excited to come across this blast from the past! This was my first car!! Well not this exact car. Mine had a spoiler b/c that was soo much cooler... How fitting to come across this with the person who spent the most time in that car with me? If I had a scanner I would post a couple pictures of us in the car. But be thankful that I don't :)

0 comments: