Sunday, November 15, 2009

Allie Boo Bear

About halfway through today, I realized that it was the 15th. Today signified Allie's 9th anniversary. Thankfully I don't remember a whole lot of that day. And thankfully I am finally at peace with God's plan for her life. I am just blessed that we were given Allie at all. She was the best little sister a girl could ask for!

Miss Allison Rebekah Williams

This is seriously everyone's favorite picture of her. It is HER. The hair in the face, just having fun, and looking an adorable mess.


We were such a happy bunch! :)


Bahamas trip~I'm thinking she's about 3 here.




Adam and Allie. She was such a roly poly!




Jared and Allie


Another one of my favorites!


School picture, though I'm not sure what year/age.
Well, thank you for letting my share some pictures of this awesome little girl. She will forever be the bravest and strongest person I know.
Oh yea...sorry for the random assortment of pictures. No scanner=choosing from what has already been uploaded.

1 comments:

Nana said...

I love your tribute to Allie! If we can ever get the scanner fixed I will get more pictures for you. The picture of her that you didn't know her age was her last school picture. It was the Spring before the last time she got sick, so she would have been 10. Your two favorite pictures she was the same age as Bailey is now.

I love you sweetheart!