Monday, November 16, 2009

Go, Go, Go!

I feel like that's all we've been doing lately. Grant wakes up at 2:30 or 4:00 to head to work. I'm up at 4:30, kids up by 5:30 and we're getting ready and heading out the door. They've been going to Nana and Papa's or Ms. Jessica's (awesome sitter!). Then I get to make my (usually) peaceful drive to work. The traffic is surprisingly not bad in the morning, usually takes about 45 minutes. But the drive home is TERRIBLE! On Friday it took 2 hrs to get home! There was a wreck on the interstate, so I hopped onto another road. There was a wreck there and a car broken down in the middle of the road.

But other than that, I'm loving work!! I really like the job (even though it's been orientation so far) and I think I will continue liking it. The kids are adjusting pretty well and are having lots of fun. But I couldn't do all this talking without leaving a picture!

Bay and her daddy in their Superman shirts. She was sooo excited. She picked out her superman shirt for bed and made daddy go put his on.


0 comments: