Tuesday, February 12, 2008

An ordinary day

We had mother's day out today and that was about it. I had to get pictures of all the kids in my class for Valentine's cards, so I got one of Bailey. Of course it was after she got her shirt dirty and stripped off. About 5 minutes later she took off her pants too. You can see a tiny bit of her rash in the pic. We were thinking it was fifth's disease, but I'm not really sure. We go to the Dr. on Thursday for her shots so we'll see what they say. And yes that bow in her hair is an original from me! It has a bottlecap in the middle that says "Princess".
Not too much else is going on. She is going to Ms. Crystal's to play with Bella while I have to take a test tomorrow and we have a Valentine's party for playgroup on Friday. I'll try and get some more pictures to post. Love y'all!


1 comments:

Vickielynn99 said...

My poor baby!! She looks sooo pitiful! Nana loves you Princess!