Monday, February 18, 2008

Priceless!

I was a good mom this morning and stuck my princess in front of "The Little Mermaid" with some goldfish so I could study for my Psych test tonight. I came to check on her and had to get some pics! She's done this only one other time and that was in Bella's highchair.






We're just hanging out today. We had plans for the gym and grocery store, but she's still running a fever. It started yesterday morning and just keeps coming back. It got up to 103, which makes me nervous. I swear she can't get a break right now!

So, I have found a job-in a way..we're making one. My friend Crystal and I are going to do childcare in her home. We're going to do drop-in and after school childcare for now until MDO is out in May, then start full time. We both love MDO, but 12 hrs/week is nowhere near enough. I really hope that this will do well and feel that it is where I'm supposed to be. I've applied for many other jobs in the past couple months and nothing's panned out. So maybe this is where God wants me. I really do love children and excited that Bailey will get more socialization while we're doing this. So, if ya know anybody that even needs just an hr or so for an appt or shopping, send em our way! ;o)

0 comments: