Monday, February 4, 2008




So, I have decided to create this little blog so that family members who we don't get to see often can get updates. So we'll try it and see if it works!
So now for that update:
Grant and Bailey are feeling sick right now. The Dr. said it was just sinuses, but he just looked in her throat w/o doing a strep test. With Bailey's best friend recently having strep, we're still a little worried that's what it could actually be. We got some antibiotics to be on the safe side. Grant plans to go to the Dr. tomorrow.
She's really enjoying Mother's Day Out now. I tell her we've got to get ready for school and she'll chime in with "cool! cool!" We went to the gym today w/ her 2nd time being in childcare. This time she didn't cry, just walked around. So hopefully next time she'll actually play a little. There's not too much going on. I've been on a hairbow making kick, so Bailey has a million new bows. I'll have to take some pictures so I can post them. I've been bad about taking pictures, but we've stayed busy lately. Here are some from Grant's birthday.




0 comments: