Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Let the cravings begin!

Cravings are a normal part of pregnancy, but I hate them. Mine are soooo strong I can hardly get through them without fulfilling my craving. Example: Bailey was napping yesterday and I was resting on the couch watching Full House. One of the girls had a PB and J sandwich. Well my tummy decided that sounded good. I wasn't really hungry so I tried to ignore it and go to sleep. Nope! I was not happy until I got up and made a PB and J. Then I could relax and go to sleep.

With Bailey my major cravings were big, juicy double cheeseburgers and doughnuts. Luckily I'm not working at the hospital on Fridays anymore when these were readily available to me. I have had a slight craving for doughnuts, but not really. My double cheeseburger cravings came the other day. I REALLY REALLY wanted one. Luckily the $.99 one at Wendy's is small. I just don't understand my cheeseburger craving. If you know me at all, you know that square "sandwich" cheese grosses me out to no end. I won't even open it. UGH! I wouldn't be able to fix myself a cheeseburger no matter how bad the craving got. Now if it's already prepared for me, that's another story. So my solution to not gain 50 lbs this pregnancy is to only eat a double cheeseburger once every few weeks (if that) and that's ONLY if I'm craving it.

1 comments:

Jill said...

Okay, that's just weird Katy. I have never heard of anyone having an adversion to cheese squares.