Monday, June 30, 2008

Lazy day...

The title says it all. We have been very lazy today. Bailey and I played some this morning and then took a long afternoon nap. Monday is my cleaning day so I did clean the house. That makes up for the laziness. We've been in our pj's alllllllllll day. I literally took Bailey's dirty pj's off, gave her a bath, and put new pj's on. Mother of the year right here! Well no pictures, b/c us being lazy in our pj's is not worth capturing. Trust me.

Tomorrow is my 1st OB appt! I'm very excited about it, especially b/c I get to see my awesome Dr. He is taking me even though he doesn't accept the kind of insurance I am going to have. Him doing this has really taken away a lot of my stress. Anyway, I'll post about how the Dr. appt goes!

1 comments:

Angie Morris said...

So glad the appt went well.......we all need lazy days :)