Thursday, June 19, 2008

Still here

Sorry for such a long distance between posts. We're still here! We had VBS all last week, which wore both of us out. There were 2 days where we stayed in bed all day. On top of that I have not been feeling well. I'm either nauseous or have the neverending headache. Sometimes I'm lucky enough to have both. I've also been resting to keep my blood pressure down. It has been starting to go up when I'm up and doing stuff. Just like it did with Bailey, only I was 30 weeks with her. I'm only 14 weeks now. So I've been relaxing and doing as little as possible for the past few days.

The baby has been moving a lot! He/she goes all over the place! We went and heard the heartbeat last week, which is good. Now we're hoping to have an ultrasound soon.

Bailey has been doing really good. No sickness/fever/diaper rash, which is awesome! We're just dealing with saying goodbye to the ba-ba. She liked her ba-ba, but didn't become attached until about a month or so ago when she had those really high fevers. We used her ba-ba to keep fluids in her. So the past few weeks she's been crying for her ba-ba all the time. Sometimes just 30 minutes after she's had one. I think I've figured out the way to get rid of it, while still keeping her happy. This is day 3 and she's at Nana's today, so we'll see how she does. She has been talking a lot more and developing more of her personality. She is now saying "thank you", "help please" and "bless you" all the time now.

Well we had a good Father's day. We went to church, ate at O'Charley's, and relaxed. Daddy got a new outfit and some coloring from Bailey.

















0 comments: