Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What happens when...

You disobey Mommy and jump on the couch?


There was a huge thud. She didn't fall off, but her cheek hit the back of the couch which is hard. Obviously, it hurt and she cried, which upset Austin and he cried. Not a fun time!
So we called Daddy and she told him all about her boo-boo, then she got "a milk, a water, a pabi, wat Cars, go night-night" She's been out for over an hour. Hopefully she'll be down for the night.

Austin finally calmed down and went to sleep. He's been running slight fevers so I'm thinking he may be teething. His gums look slightly white where the bottom teeth will pop up.



I took both kids to Walmart by myself today! I think that was a first. It was definitely an adventure. Bailey wanted to be held, then she wanted to walk, then she thought somebody was going to get her and she wanted to be held again. I had to hold her while she had a melt-down in the lotion aisle. Somehow she calmed down and walked with me. Then out of the blue she decided she wanted to ride in the buggy (which she always pitches a FIT not to do!). She was an angel the rest of the time we were in there.

It was beautiful today and she got to wear one of her new springy dresses. She was being a little stinker and wouldn't give me a good picture.




When I put the camera down she changed her mind and decided to smile for me :)



1 comments:

A crazy little thing called life!!!!! said...

AWWWWWW sooooo cute I love her!!!!!