Monday, March 23, 2009

We're here!

There will obviously be no pictures on this one, but I was excited to find a computer station in the hotel! Woohoo! Didn't know how I was going to make it a whole week without the internet. Very sad, I know...

Well an 8 hr trip took us a little over 10 hours. Instead of leaving around bedtime we decided to take naps and left around 3:45 am on Saturday morning. We hit traffic along the way and took a nice long break at a SuperTarget outside of Atlanta. I was excited about that!

We had a nice Saturday and Sunday with Daddy before he went to work today. The kids and I just hung out around the hotel. If the weather's nice tomorrow we'll do a little exploring, maybe head to the Pandamodium (like a Chuck E Cheese) with a bar! So I can get hammered while my kids play b/c that's how I roll... You better know I'm totally kidding, but I was just amazed that they have a bar in a kids play place.

We also went to Jacksonville Beach yesterday, but you'll get to hear all about that in pictures :)

0 comments: