Thursday, May 14, 2009

4 days and going strong!

You heard me right: Bailey has not had her pabi for 4 days now and we're doing GREAT!! When she gets super tired she'll cry for it, but we just remind her that she gave it to needy babies and that we are so proud of her.

We've been doing little rewards here and there. The other day she went and played with a new chalk toy with Daddy. Today she got to help Mommy make the bed. I know that one doesn't sound like fun, but she thinks it is. And I never really let her help me there, b/c it takes 10 times longer!

She got some nail polish and sandals from Nana and Papa. She was sooo excited! She did really well getting her finger nails painted.





This weekend we're going to try and do something bigger for her~park, CEC, Discovery Center, something. I'll be sure and take some pictures :)

1 comments:

The Foley 5 said...

Awe, Congratulations to Bailey!!