Friday, May 29, 2009

Purging the phone

I decided to empty the pics from my phone and just had to share. Keep in mind that these are from my phone so they're a little blurry.

Austin is sitting up!! When he gets excited, which is often, he throws himself forward or back. But other than that he's doing great! I can't believe he's such a big boy now. He still seems so tiny. I've also started sign language with him. He and Bailey, along with Bay's baby, watched Baby signs yesterday and loved it!



I put Austin in his UT t-shirt yesterday and put him in his bouncer before I remembered that I had an exact picture of Bailey like that. So ya know I have to share them both! :)

Austin almost 6 months


Bailey a little over 2 months

And they both have chubby little tummies :)


Bailey holding Austin while we worked on his "sitting" skills


And Our little copy cat. She has to do everything we do. Daddy's trying to get Austin to sleep and Bay is trying to get her baby to sleep.



We've been working on ABC's with Bailey. We'll say them and she'll copy. Sometimes she'll jump ahead to the next letter, especially from L to M. Now just a warning. I am not a singer nor will I ever be one, so DO NOT pay the slightest bit of attention to my singing. If you do, you're in trouble. K? ;) I can't deprive the girl of her "twinkle twinkle little star".

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness...so sweet! And I LOVE the one of Bailey holding Austin :)