Monday, May 11, 2009

Our crazy Mother's Day Weekend

We had a busy busy weekend. Saturday was our designated day to celebrate with our moms. We spent the 1st half of the day with Grandmother and the last bit for Nana's surprise party. We wanted to have a relaxing Sunday as a family to celebrate ME! ha! Not really, but ya know... :)

Nana turned 50 on Sunday! So we threw her a 50's themed surprise party. She was very surprised!

We taught Bailey how to say surprise that morning. She went around all day "prise!"ing us and giggling.


Bailey and Lilly had so much fun playing together. I told them to hug each other and give me a smile. This is what I got. Seriously. I tried for a few minutes and this was it.


Mom's cake! Isn't it cute! My talented cousin Kelly made it. Check out all her cakes at http://www.kellyskakes.blogspot.com/




We got pictures made through church and gave one of these to Grandmother and Nana. I got one too!




Austin loves his grandmother!





And all my goodies on Mother's day!


We went to O'Charley's for lunch (specifically for the caramel pie! YUMM!) Bailey ate 2 big chicken tenders! Can you believe it?

My babies


Big news! Bailey gave her pabi to the "pabi princess" this morning. The pabi princess is going to give her pabi to a baby that doesn't have one. Because only babies have pabi's and Bailey is not a baby! She cried for a few minutes at nap time, but I just reminded her that she gave hers to a baby that needed one and we are soo proud of her. She'll get little rewards and pretty constant praise. The rewards will get larger the longer she goes. We will see how this works out. It better! I took many classes on behavior modification and it's about time that I put it to use!

0 comments: