Thursday, July 30, 2009

Big Partiers

Big tea partiers, that is.
Setting up her babies and "pin pins" (princesses) has become a favorite past time for Bailey. Austin and I had to sit and participate in the tea party, but Austin wasn't allowed to "eat". I wasn't either, but I played with everything to ruffle her feathers a bit. :)



After this tea party, she gave them baths in her kitchen sink and set them all up for bed. She was not happy when I made her move their beds from the living room to her room. But she got them all situated in her room and they all settled down to watch Snow White and go night night.

3 comments:

Nana said...

She CRACKS me up!!! Such imagination!

Angie Morris said...

that is so cute!!!

The Foley 5 said...

Very detail oriented! She may just have a future in event planning ;)