Saturday, July 5, 2008

Bye-bye picky eater!

for now at least...Our little princess went from eating peanut butter crackers, cereal bars, and fruit snacks to now eating mommy's salads (which means lettuce, cucumber, tomato, boiled eggs, ham, ranch and creamy italian dressing) spaghetti, apples, grapes, salami, eggs, and more!

She's chowin' down on sloppy joes and mac n' cheese tonight! She's had about 4 helpings of the sloppy joes already.


Other than that we've been playing. I caught a few pictures of Bailey and Faith this past week. Faith was pushing the stroller around the house and Bailey was chasing her w/ her duck, purse, and snow bear. They have been having so much fun with each other!




She has been glued to Daddy this weekend. She goes wherever he goes. Daddy turned her bib around so that she could have a cape like Superman!


The Dr's visit went really well. I have my official ultrasound on Aug 5. Well I probably (shouldn't) won't update until this next weekend. I have a 10 page self-reflection paper due on Tuesday, which means 10 pages of me rambling about how to have a better life...yea I'm super excited! ;) I also have a 6-8 minute speech on Friday and have not picked my topic yet. So my week will be devoted to school. Just 6 more months and it will be alll over!

1 comments:

Angie Morris said...

I love Baileys cape LOL

Good luck with the school work girlie! You will get it done.........now go do it ;)