Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Birthday party

Settle in for tons of pictures! Sorry for the lateness of these pictures. I've been recuperating from all the birthday planning and stress and moving to bridal shower planning and stress. And I have been getting Bailey and Austin's rooms ready!

We had Bailey's birthday party at a park this past Saturday. It was a lot of work, but she really enjoyed it. Remember her birthday present that I was so excited about?? Well, it was a bust, Literally!! We were blowing it up for the kids and there was a hole in the seam of the surrounding wall. Talk about being furious! Which reminds me, I need to call walmart and get my money back. Anyway, we just turned it into a balloon pit.





She got so many new toys and neat things! She LOVED everything!




She and Isaac were hugging after she opened his present. She loves him!



She put all of her new gifts in her new rocking chair.







We got her presents put together and let her play with her tent. It took up all the free space in her room! She LOVES playing in it!




We put a little pallet in her tent in hopes that she would get excited to go "night-night". Didn't happen!




There will be more pictures from her birthday party. The cake pictures and some others are on Nana's camera so I will post those when I get them!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

That stinks about the bounce thingy...great idea about the ball pit, though! And the tent looks like too much fun! Glad you guys had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Man, sorry to hear about the bounce thing. But it looks like the party was a lot of fun anyway. The picture of Bailey and Isaac is so cute!

Angie Morris said...

Awe looks like she had a great day but I too would be doing a smack down on Wally world!!

McAngie said...

Looky looky! I want to come over and spend the night in the princess playhouse!