Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkin Patch '08

This past Saturday we made our 2nd annual family trip to Walden Farm. We love that place! Bailey loves seeing all the animals and I love getting pictures. However, as I look back I realized that we are probably the only family that goes to the pumpkin patch and doesn't get one picture with a pumpkin! I had every intention to, even tried many times, but Bailey had her own agenda. We got a really cute picture of her last year standing in front of a wheel, but she wasn't having it this year. Oh well! We hope to trek up there again before they close up this year.



Of course, she didn't want to walk either...









She was very worried about those duckies!


And very excited about the goats!



She LOVED these "balls". They were everywhere and she loved going after them.








She was so excited to go in this mini-maze, but Daddy had to be right there!

4 comments:

McAngie said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I think we're headed out to one of them this weekend after Alex's party.

Anonymous said...

We love Waldon Farm! Jada had two field trip there and that was our favorite pumpkin patch!

Angie Morris said...

So cute! One question.......where's the pumpkin LOL

The Foley 5 said...

I love Walden Farms! And I'm glad to hear that my child wasn't the only one who refuses to pause for a quick pic! haha AND I just have to say ... your baby belly is just way too cute!