Saturday, October 11, 2008

Part 2

She is so expressive!



My favorite nephew! ;)



As you can tell, Nana and I made the cake. It will never happen again, but it was fun! And stressful! So cut us some slack.



This is when she saw "Jed" (Uncle Jared) He drove from Cookeville for her party and she was soo excited!



She doesn't like to be the center of attention. My faces are the same in my birthday pictures...that is if I'm not hiding under the table. Seriously.












She is such a mommy!


5 comments:

Angie Morris said...

Looks like she had a great time..........I think the cake looks wonderful.......one more thing......when can I come over to play with her "my little ponies" LOL

McAngie said...

How stinkin cute! Makes me want another little girl!

Unknown said...

Awww, she's SO cute! And the cake is WAY better than anything I could have done, so WTG! :)

Ashley said...

Her "Jed" expression is my favorite:) And I love her little purse hanging on her arm when it's cake time...haha. And I so know what you mean about the cake...I made Aidan's 1st. Bday cake and it took me hours and hours and hours:) But, I totally ordered it this year!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! The one where she is excited to see her Uncle is precious!