Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Finally, Bailey's room! Plus a few extras...

Bailey gets a book in the mail each month through some sort of program. She is so excited to get her book each time! I caught her "reading".


She got this baby pack and play for her birthday and loves to play in it. She hopped in and said "I go night night."



She has adjusted very well to her new room! And she's been sleeping a lot lately w/ her little booty up in the air. I just love it.



And now~her room! We still have some finishing touches~new blinds, curtains, crown molding, and fan~but those will come slowly, one at a time.

Her pappaw Rodney found this antiquey bedroom set and I LOVE it. I had a dresser very similar to this when I was little~it was actually my mom's.






The toddler bed will stay in here for awhile, but later on she will get my old day bed. It's creamy iron and matches perfectly w/ her new furniture.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her room is so cute. I had a dresser that looked almost like that when I was a little girl. Skyler misses getting the book inthe mail. The one Bailey has in the picture is such a cute story!

Angie Morris said...

So pretty! You did an awesome job on her room and lovin the UL LOL

The Foley 5 said...

Katy!! You did such a grerat job on Bailey's Room!! It look so cute! I love her antique bedroom set, I saw something very similar to it yesterday and thought to myself, how cute is that!!

Unknown said...

It looks awesome!!! I'm lovin the purple with the bedroom set :)