Sunday, April 6, 2008

About me!

My sweet friend Jill tagged me to play this little game.

The tag is “7 Things.” It is fun to hear tidbits, facts, unique things about your blogging friends. I have to tag 7 people, so if you don’t like to be tagged, just ignore me. You won’t hurt my feelings … just be a party-pooper. So here's it goes.

The Rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I'm skipping the last 2 rules! ;)

1. My childhood dream was to be an Olympic gymnast. I was obsessed and always watched any gymnastics competition that came on. I even practiced my landings. Yea I was a weird little kid.

2. I have never broken a bone in my body. I tried really hard to break one when I was little because I wanted a cool cast, but I guess I just have strong bones.

3. My elbows are doublejointed. I still freak my mom out by twisting my arms for her. If I hold my arms straight up, they bend out at the elbows.

4. I can make my baby toes move separately from the rest of my toes. I even won a competition in high school at a girls' retreat. I did a little dance with my toes.

5. I am absolutely obsessed with Scarlett O'Hara. She makes me want to live back in those days, w/o the war of course. I love everything about that time period.

6. My dream home is a grand southern plantation home. There would be trees lining the drive up to the house and there would be tons of land, all fenced. Pretty much how I would imagine Tara to look.

7. I have never gotten a speeding ticket and have only been in a tiny wreck where I hydroplaned into a curb. Funny thing is that I normally drive a little over the speed limit (depending where it is). Not usually on purpose though. I have a lead foot and often travel to la-la land when I drive so that I can ignore Bailey's screaming.

0 comments: