Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Lazy day

We've just been hanging around today. I'm exhausted for some reason and have been for the past few days, so we haven't been out to play in the wagon. Sorry Pappaw! Daddy will be home shortly so he may be recruited for that while I take pictures or maybe I'll nap. I have not grasped the concept of sleeping when the baby sleeps. I always think she'll wake up any minute so I have to rush and get everything done. Then I'm exhausted and fall asleep. So today she slept 4 hrs, I slept about 30 min. Go figure...


Well the past week Bailey has been following me from room to room with all of her stuff. I'm talking a load of toys that will usually take multiple trips. Most of the time she just leaves everything in the door way like this. But if I leave the room she runs to grab her toys and follows me. I feel bad if I'm stopping in a room just to grab something and I'll usually help her out. It's really funny.



You can also see the purple carebear and Elmo. They both dance and sing, so they're big. They have become her new best friends, along with Pooh of course. This morning we let her down to play for a minute while we start getting up. We look over and Elmo and Carebear are standing in the doorway! I wish I had had my camera for that one. She'll even want to cuddle, but she won't let me cuddle her unless she has both of them, which is very difficult...especially if you hit one of their hands on accident. Then she gets excited and starts dancing.
Here is my little mommy (with her paci of course) pushing her friend Ella in her stroller. She usually switches out Pooh and Ella and gives them spins around the house.
Like I said, lazy day so no bow!

1 comments:

Jill @ Live Laugh Blog said...

We've been pretty lazy around here too lately.

I tagged you for a little game, you can do it if you'd like! Go to my blog to find out more.