Saturday, April 26, 2008

Spring Days

We had a pretty day yesterday, nice and warm but with a nice breeze. Bailey and I went in search of some flowers. I found the ones that blow away ( I dont have the slightest clue what they're called) and taught Bailey how to blow their "petals" away. She ended up getting the majority of them in her mouth, because she put it up too close. But she finally got the hang of it. She even said "yellow!" I'm trying to teach her colors, numbers, abcs, etc. I may be a little behind on teaching her, but we're working on it!


















After playing outside we came in to color a kangaroo and her baby, and to have a snack of chocolate fudge cookies. She had to have a bath right after of course. My best friend Autumn was hanging out with us yesterday and Bailey was such a little ham!









This past Thursday at MDO we had an "unbirthday" party to celebrate everyone's birthday. We had pizza and cupcakes (not a good idea for 2 year olds, but they had fun!) Ms. Tiffany (my co-teacher and good friend) brought in her bouncer for the kids to jump in. Bailey LOVED it. I got a few pictures of her and a couple of videos, but I have to go through the videos before I can post them.

Bailey's bouncing with her class. I accidentally cut off half of Tinslee's face~sorry Tiff!







This is similar to the bouncie that they jumped in. I have decided that it would be a good investment for us to have for Bailey. Of course, she won't be getting one until next Christmas or something like that, but she'll love it for a long time to come.

2 comments:

The Foley 5 said...

Oh my goodness ... Baily is so adorable! It looks like she is having so much fun this spring! Don't you just love playing with dandelions? Parker did the same thing and practically ate his first one!

Angie Morris said...

At my house we call those wishing flowers......make a wish and then blow with all your might ;)

Looks like you guys had a great day!