Wednesday, April 23, 2008


Pictures like this remind me just how blessed I am. I have a sweet little girl who knows how to work my nerves like no one else. Just this morning, she woke me up at 5:00, after I hadn't been able to get to sleep until 3:00. Later we woke up to find that she had pooped all in our bed. She has been having bad, bad diapers for the past few days~we think from getting her molars. She gets cleaned up and eats breakfast, only to do it again, everywhere. She had to get her 1st bath, which I'm sure she'll need another one later. I'm up to my ears today in laundry because I have to wash comforters, sheets, clothes, etc. All because of this precious little girl. Don't get me wrong, I'm not in the least bit upset, angry, anything with her. I know she can't help it, I just wish for both of our sakes that she gets back to normal. I love this little girl more than anything in this world, messes and all. She is my pride and joy.

1 comments:

Jill @ Live Laugh Blog said...

oh no! I hope she feels better for you!

How are YOU feeling??