Thursday, April 17, 2008

Best Friends

Bailey has an adorable friend named Bella~who I'm sure I've mentioned before. The girls are SO funny together. They love to give each other hugs and kisses all the time, when they're not fighing over toys. I'm sure they'll grow out of that stage fast though. They've just started saying each others' names and it is absolutely precious! They both also sign "friend" when they see each other. I'm so glad that Bailey has such a sweet friend at this early age.

My friend Crystal~Bella's mom~is one of the teachers in Bailey's MDO class. They put the girls together in a crib, because they love to be with each other.





Bailey was trying to give Bella hugs and kisses, but Bella wasn't really in the mood for it! :)
Bailey's sitting in my lap as I type this blog pointing and yelling "Bella!" LOL





2 comments:

Angie Morris said...

That is so flipping cute!!! And Loving the matchin bows :)

Anonymous said...

I love the girls so much!!!! I hope they always stay best friends!!!