Friday, November 14, 2008

Finally, an update!

We're still here, just extra tired these days!

We took Bailey to get her 2 year pictures done. I am amazed that we were even able to get a shot b/c she did not like being there! We got a picture in her flower girl dress and these tutu pictures. I LOVE them! And yes I am ghetto for taking a picture of a picture, but we don't have a scanner, so deal with it! :)

I seriously crack up every time I walk in her room and see the dancing picture in the top right. It's sooo Bailey!



Last Saturday Bailey and I were in my BFF Autumn's wedding. It was a beautiful day, perfect for her wedding!

Me, Halie, and Autumn at rehearsal dinner


Bailey practicing her role. She did really well practicing.


And the big day!!
All the girls..we were "beating her w/ our flowers" I don't know...

Me and the gorgeous bride

The bride w/ her matron of honor and maid of honor

Everybody


Mom and I saw a family of deer on the way and thought it was picture worthy. Yes we stopped in the middle of the road and took a picture.


During the ceremony. Can't ya tell I'm ready to POP! Austin kept kicking at the flowers, I was so sure they were bouncing all over the place.


And the cutest little flower girl. She did great coming down the aisle and was so excited. Until she tried to stand up in the wagon and almost fell. It all went downhill from there. Luckily daddy was right there and ready to move. They didn't even get to stay for the reception. Bailey ended up crashing in the car after a few minutes, even with her long nap before the wedding. You just never can tell w/ her!
And the most exciting news of all:
Autumn and Harley just found out they're expecting TWINS!!! Sooo incredibly excited! We always planned to have babies at the same time. I'm a good bit ahead of her this pregnancy, but instead of having my 3rd and her 2nd together, we'll be on track again ;)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, those pics of Bailey in her tutu are adorable! And the wedding looks beautiful! :)

McAngie said...

You guys looked beautiful! Well that is because you are beautiful.

Angie Morris said...

What great pics! LOoks like an awesome time was had by all and you are so beatiful!

Ashley said...

The pics are gorgeous!!! And I also love the tutu dance from Bailey:) Adorable!