Sunday, November 30, 2008

A new one

I know that Bailey's lining up of her toys has stumped many people..me included. That's just how she plays. She does it all the time, but this is a new one. Normally, they're all just lined up facing the same way. I went in her room to clean up her toys and found this. They're lined up 3x3 in perfectly spaced lines. Not only that, but I remember when she did this. I was trying to get her to come sit with me and wind down. She was doing everything she could to stay awake and went in her room to play in the dark. I heard her playing with these toys, but never checked to see what she was doing. So she did this in the dark....


2 comments:

The Foley 5 said...

How funny is that?!?! And even more amazing that she did that in the dark!! That is totally something Parker would do, I think he has a touch of OCD.

Ashley said...

She's such a funny kid with her little OCD toy issues..hahaha. It's super cute and awesome that you take pics of this for her to show to her therapist 20 years from now...hehehe:)