Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Our weekend

We had a very fun , special weekend. My dearest friend Crystal flew in from California and stayed with us for the weekend!! She and her kids moved to CA this past May and we've missed them very much! We had tons of girl time, with lots of coffee, chit-chat, and UNO!



I also had a baby shower thrown by my awesome friends in playgroup. I had a blast and Austin got all kinds of great stuff! He won't need anything for a LONG time!

Well, tomorrow I go to the Dr. to see how everything's going with Austin. Hopefully it'll just be a routine appointment, but it's a little worrisome since I've been having many of the same symptoms I had with Bailey. So I've been "resting" and taking it easy, per Dr's orders.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I hate that I missed Crystal's visit b/c of the sick kiddo:( That's great that you got some great stuff, though! Good luck tomorrow!

The Foley 5 said...

Good Luck at your appt today!! Keep us posted!