Monday, November 17, 2008

Such a beautiful sight

Yesterday we had a diaper shower with our awesome Sunday School class and both Nana and Grandmother. Every mom loves diapers! You can never have too many. In case you can't tell, there are diapers stacked on both sides and the wipes are hidden over to the left. We were sooooo excited to get these all in here!



And I finally got this from Nana! I searched high and low for the exact diaper bag that I wanted. I originally wanted blue and brown toile in this style, but aparently it's just too hard to make?? Yea silly I know, but no one made one in that way. So I finally decided on this one and I LOVE it!!!!



3 comments:

Ashley said...

How stinkin' lucky are you??? You shouldn't have to buy any for a long while:) And the diaper bag is very cute! Good choice!

Angie Morris said...

Love me some stinkin diapers......well not the stinkin part LOL

Love love love that diaper bag! Austin is a lucky little man!

Renee' :) said...

Don't you just love the smell of the fresh, clean diapers too? OH how I LOVE to see the tiny ones too. I am finally "making" time to check on my friends' blogs and I wanted to stop in to say HI! I love the diaper bag and can't wait to see little Austin!! Maybe this time I will make it over to your Mom's to actually see him before he is ONE! Call me when you are over after he arrives. I wish you the best on a beautiful, memorable delivery. Welcome to the BOY CLUB!