Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our Halloween in TONS of pictures!

We had a very fun Halloween. Only bad part is Daddy had to work :( We missed him VERY much!

Bailey has worn 2 costumes for each Halloween and this year was no exception. I don't buy them, they've either been lent or given to us. Her 1st year she was a little piggie and a UT cheerleader. Last year she was a MTSU cheerleader and Piglet. This year she was a bumble bee (for school) and Tinkerbell.

We had a "Fairytale party" at MDO and Bailey had a blast. She got very sugared up, as did all the other kids. In other words this sleeping picture is the only picture I got that day. She came home and crashed!



She did put her costume on again the next day to let me get some pictures.


When she walked or ran her little stinger wiggled back and forth. So cute!




Halloween day we went to a birthday/ Halloween party for a friend of ours. She was so pumped that she didn't sleep until we got to Grandmother's that night. I wanted to take her trick-or-treating. She wanted to sleep.



Luckily, she woke up after a while and played some.


This is when she saw Rayrie!


I wanted to get a picture with her, but it can be very difficult to get a decent one.



After that we went to Nana's to go trick-or-treating with David. She LOVED it! She insisted on carrying around a bucket full of candy that she had stolen from Nana's basket. She walked up the steps and held out her bucket like a big girl. I really don't think she was ready to stop.




Tinkerbell and Bumblebee (the transformer)


Austin and I were a fishbowl!


Stealing Nana's loot


All ready to go!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG, she's SO stinkin cute! I think I write that to you everytime I leave a comment ;) But it's so true. And love the fish bowl costume :)

The Foley 5 said...

Soooooo cute!!! I LOVE her little bumble bee coustume! Seems like bees were quite the buzz this year (no pun intended) haha I also love your fishbowl costume and your little baby bump makes it that much cuter ;)

McAngie said...

She's just way too cute!