Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bath time!

Austin still LOVES his bath time! Yay!!! Bailey..not so much. Well we all know I love to compare pictures of the two of them, so I have a picture of Austin from today (4 mos) and a picture of Bailey when she was about 4 mos.



And now back to Austin. Isn't he adorable??


I had to get one of these tush shots. I have a few of Bailey, one in particular I was looking for, but couldn't find it.


Bailey said I had to get a pic of her. With her "back" (basket). The Easter basket has gone everywhere with us this week. She even fell asleep with her head in the basket when we were in the car. And yes she has pabi in her mouth, but starting tomorrow we're saying bye bye. Cold turkey. Go ahead and call me mean, I know I am. I am just so SICK of that dang pabi. We're making a few changes around here, which she is definitely not happy about, but will make for a better outcome in the end. I am going to hide the pabi and not just throw it away just yet. In case I decide to cave I don't want to have to run out to the store in the middle of the night. So hopefully this picture can be called a goodbye tribute to pabi!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, they really look alike! And I hear you with the pabi. It took me until Brookyln was almost 3 to get rid of hers, but we had to go cold turkey too, b/c nothing else worked.

Btw, both of your kids are so adorable :)