Saturday, April 25, 2009

Cannonsburgh

This past Friday we went to playgroup at Cannonsburgh. I have lived in M'boro my entire life and never been there and looked around. Sad, right?! Well it's a recreation of historic southern living~which I am ALL about. I love reading about it and wishing I lived back then, just with all the modern ammenities like bathrooms, cars, and internet. All the important things. Anyway...

Bailey and I explored a little. She was an absolute angel and had a blast! Austin was also an angel and rode in his stroller and took a little nap. So now on to pictures:

We don't really have catepillars in our yard but this place was crawling with them. And Bailey loved it! It's hard to tell but there's a little bitty catepillar on the concrete and she had just touched him.



She was such a good girl and posed for me. She kept giving me goofy smiles though.



I was so excited about this old carriage and being able to put her up there and get her picture. Bailey obviously didn't feel the same way.



There were little houses that were set up with furniture and everything. There were even baby dolls in a couple of them. Sooo, Bailey decided that we needed to go on a hunt for more baby dolls. She kept saying "Come on mommy, lets go find more babies!!"



Our little man, being such a good boy!



We had to fit in a game of peek-a-boo.



Bailey helped build this little catepillar habitat with a couple older little boys. She was all about putting rocks in there. Then when the boys decided to go play in the water, she took over~she grabbed those catepillars and rolled them around. I was completely surprised!

0 comments: