Thursday, April 30, 2009

Halleluiah!!



I know what you're thinking. Why in the world do I have yet ANOTHER sleeping picture? Well folks, this isn't just any sleeping picture. This is a "she laid down in her bed and fell asleep for the night on her own" picture. Which means YAYYYY!!!! She was not wanting to go to sleep and keeping Daddy awake, so I picked her up along with all of her "stuff", laid her down, turned on the lamp and told her she was going to sleep there. And she did. I know, it doesn't sound like Bailey at all, right?

This morning I just went on and on about what a big girl she was and how I was soooo proud of her. She said that it was fun and she was going to do it again tonight. Now whether or not that really happens, we'll have to wait and see. She also told me she was going to use the potty. A year ago.

1 comments:

McAngie said...

She's getting to be such a big girl.