Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A whole lot of BLAH!

No pictures on this one! Sorry! Just wanted to give a quick update. Bailey started getting sick last Wednesday night, so we went to the Dr. on Thursday. She had a double ear infection and was put on antibiotics. Then I have not been feeling good for the past week. I'm EXHAUSTED, very cranky, and nauseous all the time. My body has been holding onto every ounce of fluid I put in, so I am also very bloated and very uncomfortable. All the joys of pregnancy!

Yesterday afternoon, Bailey started running another fever. It stayed around 102. So, this morning around 5 I ran to Kroger and got some motrin, which brought her fever down to 99. I thought maybe it was her teeth and she was fine. But at school her teacher brought her to me and I checked her temp. It was 104.8! I about freaked out. I did what I could to cool her down and we're relaxing this afternoon. Tomorrow morning we are going to the Dr. to see what is going on with her. So nothing too exciting going on..I haven't been taking pictures. Promise I will get some on here soon!

3 comments:

Angie Morris said...

Hope Bailey is feeling much better by now :)

Anonymous said...

Poor little Bailey. I hope she is feeling better today! It is aweful when you have a sick one and then you don't feel well either. Let me know if you guys need anything...SERIOUSLY!

Jill said...

You have to update more to get more comments:)