Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Mean Mommy

I'm glad Bailey doesn't know how to say that yet. She may figure it out today though. This is what I did...



That is elmo and carebear (both known as Elmo to her) in the spare closet. I hid them while she's napping. She has gotten ridiculously attached to them. Last night I was getting her ready for her bath. She pitched a fit b/c I made her put them down to undress her. Then I had to close her bedroom door with them in there so she couldn't take them in the bathtub. I got her bath water ready and she stood stark naked, banging on her door, and screaming for elmo. She won't eat, sleep, or play without them. They're nearly as big as her and she carries them throughout the house. She's actually started holding their hands and dragging them around saying "let's go". She's adorable with them, but we've had enough of the screaming for elmo. We'll see how long it takes before she notices. We may end up having to get them back out. Who knows...

5 comments:

Angie Morris said...

Mean MOmmy!

That's to cute.......hope it all works out :)

Ashley said...

That's hilarious! And yes...you're evil:)

Jill said...

Oh how fun! But I totally understand! Adeline has "Pretend Sadie" that comes over every day. Pretend Sadie has to have real food on real plates for Breakfast & Lunch. It gets old. super duper fast!


And, by the way, on Sunday at 3pm, I'm having an Uppercase Living party at my house. I JUST started selling it and this will be my very first show! So I would love to have you come. My house, 3pm!

Unknown said...

You have to post an update so I can hear how she took it! Bless her little heart, but I think I would have done the same thing!

McAngie said...

Meany! LOL!