Friday, July 25, 2008

Oh my child...

It amazes me how she can drive me so crazy and make me laugh so hard in the same day. She has been teething all week. So, she has been waking up through the night. She has been extremely cranky and clingy and needy and 10 times more dramatic than usual. I have heard "mooommmyyy" 50 billion times today. If I walk into another room, she freaks out. She wants to be with me all the time, but she also has to have her 50 babies sitting with her in my lap. She has just whined allllll day long!

So she finally went to bed a little while ago and I start doing my school work. She wakes up 10 minutes later and comes in to sit with me. She is sitting in my lap while I'm typing (a little difficult). But she is asleep, or so I thought. I'm listening to some music softly ~from August Rush and the little turkey starts dancing to it! While her eyes are closed and she's breathing heavily...she just can't resist sitting still when there's music on. She can really crack me up!

I also wanted to post another update on Elmo...
*On Thursday Olivia brought her own little elmo over. Bailey ended up carrying him around all morning. Luckily, Olivia didn't care. I did hide elmo in Olivia's bag so Bailey couldn't hide him.

*She has been calling for elmo every day and I tell her that he's sleeping. This afternoon she whispered to me "shh! elmo's sleeping".

I think I am going to make a "bed" for elmo. That way she can play with him and then put him to bed and let him sleep. We'll try it and see how it goes. I just feel like such a meanie for taking him away.

4 comments:

Henry said...

she was dancing in her sleep? oh that's precious!

Angie Morris said...

She is hiralous!!! Hope Elmo-gate works out for ya :)

Anonymous said...

That is so cute with her dancing in your lap!

McAngie said...

Funny! Dancing in her sleep! Hahaha!