Thursday, July 24, 2008

My little Mommy

My sweet little princess takes such good care of her babies. She has a million of them, but this one is the only actual baby. She loves to give her baby a bottle of "milk". Her baby loves milk! At least according to Bailey.

This gives me hope that she'll actually love Austin and take care of him.



The girls had a blast today as usual. They ran around and destroyed the house. I usually make them clean up before going on to something new, but I had a monster headache today.

They really do love each other!


Faith climbed in the dollhouse, sitting in it, but she climbed out before I could grab my camera. You can't really tell, but Bailey's running at her laughing (and squealing..)



We told Bailey to give Faith a hug and she acted like it was torturing her.



Faith and Olivia

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the tortured hug face!!! And that she has her finger right in "baby's" eye, but as long as she's getting fed, that's all that matters....hahaha.

Anonymous said...

She is going to be a great big sister! I love the look of your blog by the way!

Angie Morris said...

That is so freakin cute!! Looks like they are having way to much fun

Hope the headache went away :)