Wednesday, July 9, 2008

So, I'm back

Still not done with all of my school work, but I'm a last minute kinda gal. I got my paper done. On Monday I got an email from my professor giving us complete free reign over our paper, so I wrote 6 pages instead of 10. Still have to work on my speech. I'm entertaining a few topics, but having a tough time picking which one I want to go with. Oh well. I seem to do my best work when I have the least time.

We decided to take a break and go to Playgroup at the pool today. Bailey was so excited to go swimming. She got all decked out in her swim gear. Of course it took her 30 minutes to even get her in the water. Then she had a blast, but it was so close to nap time. Next time we'll go earlier and I'll be better prepared.



1 comments:

Angie Morris said...

Such a cutie! Glad you guys got to come today :) Now go do your home work LOL