Friday, September 5, 2008

Aquarium part 2

OK..so I didn't get back to posting these pictures days ago like I was supposed to. Sorry. MDO started up this week and I spent time painting a table for Bailey. So here's the rest of our Aquarium trip.

Some of the pictures don't look too great. In order to capture the image I had to turn the flash off.


HUGE jellyfish...there were tons of them, but this is the only one I could get to show up.


Ginormous crab!


Our little family in front of a huge turtle shell




These are the piranha's. They all grouped together and just stared like they were waiting to eat. They LOVED Bailey. She danced in front of them and they just sat there like this watching her. So glad there was a huge sheet of glass between her and them!






In a shark cage~well a shark protectant cage.






Bailey walking with Rayrie and Daddy

And that is our aquarium trip! Bailey really enjoyed it. She was a major trooper b/c she was worn out! She took a 3-4 hr nap once we got back to the hotel.


And this is her newest activity. She drags everything to the living room and makes a big pile. Sometimes she'll move the pile onto the couch. Sometimes I can catch her from adding something and make her put it back. She does have to help me clean it up though.

Oh yea...this is a tiny pile compared to what she normally does.





Last night Bailey decided around 2:45 that she wanted to get up and play. So I came and laid on the couch while she used up her energy. She put elmo in the stroller, put her bib on him, gave him her milk cup and some fruit loops. It was precious, but it was 4:30 in the morning so there was no way I was jumping up to get the camera.

She did this just a little bit ago. She even took the goldfish and tried to put them in his mouth.



She saw that I had the camera and this was her pose. She stood like this for a few minutes waiting for me to keep taking her picture. She just held him and kept smiling. I couldn't stop laughing!



2 comments:

The Foley 5 said...

Awe, looks like you guys has a great little vacation! I love all the cute family pics :) And Bailey's "pile" totally cracks me up!! How funny!

Anonymous said...

Vacation looks like it was a lot of fun! My kids love going there.