Monday, September 15, 2008

Oh yes she did

I *might* have a presentation in class tonight, so I have to be prepared either way. Which means Bailey gets to watch her favorite shows and do what she wants. It didn't last for too long and I could still see her.


Anyway I heard her making noise in the bathroom and she asked for my help. She wanted her bath seat, so I helped her get it out. (Anything to make her happy so I can get back to work)Then I saw her dragging it to the living room. Then I found her sitting in her bath seat (that she doesn't even use), watching Dora. It's not like she has a nice comfy chair of her own or a couch she can climb on. Nope, she wants a hard bath seat.


The other night after her bath she insisted on wearing her bath robe. The bath robe that has hung in her bathroom since birth, but has only been worn a couple of times.



She thought she was hot stuff. She turned in a circle and stuck her hip out to me in a pose.


Just for an idea of how it looked back then...
About 4.5 months


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a character! I always love to read your blog and see what she is doing next!! I love the bath robe pictures of now and when she was little...cute cute!

Ashley said...

She is so stinkin' funny! Love the baby pics:)

Anonymous said...

I tagged you with a meme!