Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bye bye play room...

Hello princess room! I have been putting off painting her big girl room b/c it's just so hard to actually get started. Once I got started though, it didn't take long before that brown was covered!



It is primed and ready for the purple princess paint! We're going to put crown molding up too..I hate to edge around the ceiling. ;)

After the purple paint goes up, just have to move in furniture and clean out that closet again. It got a little junked up, even though I spent an entire day cleaning it a few months back. Then all her stuff needs to move over from the Pooh room. I'm ready!



Another exciting event that happened today is Bailey's birthday present came in!!! I'm very excited to get it ready for her! But she'll have to wait until Tuesday.

5 comments:

McAngie said...

Yay! It looks great! Even better when the pretty purple gets up!

Jill said...

Good grief Katy!! You were on it today!
Did Baily take a good nap for you?

I'm so impressed and I stand in awe. I totally loathe painting and the one little 4"x4" square on our wall will prove it.

The Foley 5 said...

Look at you! 7 months pregnant and PAINTING! You rock!! Love the bouncy house you got for Bailey's B-day, she's going to love it! WE got Parker one for his 2nd birthday and it took up an entire room. It stayed up for 2 months before we just had to get it out of the house ;)

Anonymous said...

Purple is so fun! Jada's old room used to be purple. That jumping thing looks like TONS of fun!

Angie Morris said...

It'll look awesome! Can't wait to see it finished and woohoo that present is rocking!