Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bailey's fashion sense

Yes I do realize I'm posting twice in one day, but oh well! She put together this ensemble a little bit ago and I just had to grab pictures. She wouldn't pose this time, but she's still just as cute.

She has one of daddy's hats on..toboggan maybe? I don't know. And she's holding up a small blankie as if it's a shirt.



She just walked past me and said "I cute" hahah. These pictures will be great during those teenage years.



These are from the other night that I just downloaded. She takes turns with carebear and elmo, feeding them in her highchair. She usually puts a bib on them.


And the other gets to sit and hold her purse until it's his turn.


And I just found elmo on the floor in the bottom of her pile with cheerios shoved in his mouth.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL, I love little girls and the things they do. They are such mini mommies :)

Anonymous said...

Wow you are doing great at keeping up with your posts! Those are so cute! Bailey looks like she loves to dress up. Don't you just love girls!!

Ashley said...

Hahaha! I love that you found Cheerios in Elmo's mouth!!! She's so methodical! And you do a great job of giving us the play by play:)))